Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DLP week #17

Finally, I have followed the Document Your Life Project rules......not rules, really, more like suggestions!

Each week, the Art to the 5th ladies come up with a prompt to use to create our page for our DLP journals......this week's prompt:  Draw your favorite pair of shoes.

So I did.......








The writing, done in pencil, did not photograph well.  It reads: walking, gardening, shopping favorite.

These are Keen sandals that I wear year around for all but the most formal occasions!

I used a Gelli plate print for the background adding some stamping, a few scraps of paper for texture, my sketch and some lettering.  Fun and simple!







Most weeks I've gone off on my own and made whatever art appealed to me.....this week I played along and followed the "rules"!  Can't wait for next week's prompt.





 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh; I'm loving this! xo

elle said...

I'm not doing too bad at keeping up on the DYLP. I, ahem, sketched my painted runners. :O Happy week!

Julie said...

Great sketch and watercoloring! Very interesting shoes too!!!!!
xoxo-Julie